Thursday, August 15, 2019

Surprising Developments

  After our first three children were born, ( three in three years and two months,) you can imagine how busy life was.  We were certain we did not want any more children.
  God thought differently however.  He, in His still small voice, spoke to me again and again about having another child.  Day in and day out I heard that whisper until finally my resistant heart was softened and I actually wanted another child.  My husband also finally succumbed and we had a little boy.
  As I gave birth and the doctor placed the little guy on my tummy, God whispered, "Meet Dominick Israel.  Here is Dominick Israel.  Meet your son Dominick Israel."
  God knows the plans He has for us.  They sure do take surprising turns and twists along the way, but they are always for His glory and for His purposes.  Dominick's life has played a huge part in our journey.  And there is surly more to come.


Jeremiah 29:11 "I know the plans
I have for you," declares the Lord,
"plans to prosper you
and not harm you
plans to give you hope
and a future." NIV

No comments:

Post a Comment