Thursday, August 29, 2019

Creative Genius

  I love getting to know newborn babies.  They are all so miraculously different.  Facial expressions; curious movements; eye contact, and on what; do they like being naked or not; how do they respond to familiar voices, and on and on.
  The baby boys are an interesting chapter in my life.  From my youth on I've loved babies.  I was third in my family, oldest girl with nine younger siblings.  Once when my mom told me she was going to have another baby, I burst into tears.  Alarmed, she asked what was wrong?  I responded "I'm so happy!"  And I really was.  Another little one to cuddle, get to know, and help care for.
Such a gift!
  Babies are still a joy to me.  They are all so different, I think God just can't control Himself.  He is so creative and generous in all He does.  The twins are double the fun for us, double the curiosity, and double the praise to God.


Psalm 127:3-5a  Behold
Children are a heritage from the Lord,
The fruit of the womb is a reward.
Like arrows in the hand of a warrior
So are the children of one's youth.
Happy is the man whose quiver is full of them

No comments:

Post a Comment