Friday, January 4, 2019

The Veil Grew Thin

 My father passed through the veil very peacefully on December 13th, 2018.  So now, because of this I am really thinking about feet.
  Dad began his career as a farmer.  He must have walked every square inch of the farm he bought from his parents.  He knew it all.  I marveled at the knowledge he had of trees, springs, blackberry patches, wild grapes, hazelnuts and so much more; and just were to find it.
  He worked hard. Those dear feet served him well right up to a couple of weeks before he died when he fell and injured one of them,
  Bedridden, it didn't take long for him to find home,
Dad was 94 years old,



John 14:2-3 In my Father's house are many mansions; if it were not so, I would have told you.  I go to prepare a place for you.  And if I go and prepare place for you, I will come again and receive you to myself; that where I am there you may be also.

No comments:

Post a Comment