Wednesday, March 27, 2019

Broken with Blessings

Well, it is the third week into a broken wrist.  It still feels broken.  I hope the healing is going on in spite of all my activity.  I've never done one of these before.
  There are so many reasons to rejoice.  Counting blessings in times of crisis has helped me through many a night that could have been fretful and sleepless.  There are many blessings now on which I need to stay focused.
  Although the blessings are many, I am also in need of working on the issues that surface.  I think God sometimes sends me suffering to show me the areas in my life that He wants corrected.  I need to ask Him to reveal to me the things I am believing that aren't true so He can help to lead me into all truth.  It is not easy work.  But it is good, very good.  I wouldn't miss it for the world.
   Counting blessings when the day is done is my go to.  Without God there is nothing.  With Him there is life forever and sooo much more.  How could anyone not choose life in Him?  Oh how I love my life!  And how very much I love the way He loves me!



Psalm 28:7
The Lord is my strength and my shield:
My heart trusted in Him,
And I am helped:
Therefore my heart greatly rejoices,
And with my song I will praise Him.




No comments:

Post a Comment