Tuesday, March 12, 2019

Bone Break



 I broke my left wrist last week, in a fall, while playing with my grandson.  Nasty pain sure accompanies a fall like that.  We got it all worked out and two hours later I was splinted and on my way back home.

 Now, I am so thankful my husband was there and able to work out the delivery of everyone to their respective places, gymnastics, orthopedics, home, etc.  I saw the Lord's hand in holding back the severity of the break, no surgery necessary.  Our grandson was oblivious to what happened until we explained later.  There was joy and laughter in spite of the pain.  Other blessing continue to reveal themselves.
God is so wonderful!


II Corinthians 1:3-4
Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ
The Father of mercies and God of all comfort,
Who comforts us in all our tribulation.
That we may be able to comfort those who are in trouble.
With the comfort with which we ourselves are comforted by God.

No comments:

Post a Comment