Saturday, February 23, 2019

Planted Under His Yoke

  I love flowers.  Several days ago I put some bulbs on top of narrow necked vases.  I filled the vases with water, up to the top. The bulbs are beginning to grow roots and a few of them have the first greens popping out.  How I love to see new growth, both in plants and people.
  The longer I live, the more I am convinced that we should grow right where we are most suited to grow.  I think that is in our "places where we are". Striving for other or more seems less important than ever.  God is so gracious that He gives the increase.
  All credit goes to Him who sits on the throne.  Jesus says to come to Him for His yoke is easy and His burden is light. How I love that Scripture!  It calms me every time I think about it.  It makes life so livable right where I am planted.


Matt 11:28-30  "Come unto me all you how labor and are heavy laden,
and I will give you rest.
Take my yoke upon you and learn from me,
for I am gentle and lowly of heart,
and you will find rest for your souls.
For My yoke is easy and My burden is light."





No comments:

Post a Comment