Tuesday, April 23, 2019

Present in the Here

  I had my wrist cast removed last week and replaced with a splint. 
I thought by this time I would be healed.  The x-rays showed otherwise and there is still a painful stretch of healing ahead.  I was pretty disappointed.  How often have I placed expectations on the outcome of a situation only to be disappointed that it turned out differently than I expected? 
  Father calls Himself "I AM."  He is the Unchangeable God who is always in the present.  I think He wants us to be like Him and live in the now; to be present in the here; to live in the moment.
  We need to be obedient knowing He is in charge and responsible for every outcome.  We can rest securely in His faithful arms. 


Ex.3:14  And God said to Moses, "I AM WHO I AM."  And He said to the children of Israel,I AM has sent me to you."

Math.6:27 "Which of you by worrying can add one cubit to his stature?"

 Rev.22:13  "I AM the Alpha and Omega, the Beginning and the End, the First and the Last."

1 comment:

  1. Test number two

    I am sending this from the Blogspot. These writings are very personal, and very encouraging! Your vulnerability builds Trust!

    ReplyDelete